- 1 pound ravioli of your choice * you could even use tortellini or gnocchi if you prefer
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms of your choice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cups of chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons of maple syrup
5 medium red apples cored and cut into wedges
2 large red or sweet onions cut into 1/2 inch chunks
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground salt & pepper
2 pork tenderloins about 10-12oz each trimmed of excessive fat
Place one oven rack in top third of oven, and another rack in bottom third. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Make glaze: In a small saucepan, bring vinegar and maple syrup to a boil over high...
Hello Everyone !
Happy Tuesday & Happy Fall! I hope that everyone had an amazing Summer and an even more wonderful Fall to come! With Fall, comes with all of the fun Fall activities ! If any of you saw last weeks blog post you would see that Rob & I went apple picking out East! With apple picking comes lots of apples and ofc baking ! Robs favorite apple dish is Apple Crisp so I made one last night that I’ve been making for years. It’s inspired by Ina Garten I just make some adjustments...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.